Policies & Procedures
At RushHour Karting, our primary concern is to ensure the safety of all guests and staff. Therefore, we have mandated numerous safety precautions to ensure your experience is always safe and fun at RushHour Karting.
All drivers must sign a release form before racing at RushHour Karting. Adult drivers must be at least 15 years of age. Junior racers must be at least 8 years of age and at least 48" tall to operate the junior go-karts. A parent or guardian must sign the release form for racers less than 18 years of age. Drivers MUST wear closed toe shoes; no sandals or flip flops!
RushHour Karting believes in a zero-tolerance policy regarding alcohol and controlled substances. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance will not be permitted to drive.
Indoor karting is not a contact sport. We do not tolerate any bumping or blocking. The inability to pass another kart is no excuse for contact. Anyone driving aggressively without regard for our rules or the safety of others will receive a warning for the first incident. A second violation will result in the removal of the driver from the facility.
Policies and Procedures
For safety reasons, pregnant women; people with neck or back problems, heart conditions or seizures/epilepsy; or people who should not be in stressful or physically demanding environments should consult a doctor before participating in go-kart racing.
- All drivers must wear a helmet while driving the go-kart.
- Open toe shoes are not permitted.
- During the ride it is prohibited to leave the kart. At all times, drivers must stay in the kart and wait for track personnel instructions. If the kart becomes stuck on the track, raise your arm to signify trouble and wait for track staff to assist you.
- Pay attention to any flag or warning lights displayed on the track during driving sessions.
- The throttle pedal is under your right foot, and the brake pedal is under your left foot. The two pedals should never be applied simultaneously.